WORDS OF WISDOM

When I was very young my father wrote me a letter ...and in this letter he said many things....The words touching my heart through time and space.......remember Ghia he said " to thine own self be true"...I wonder if he knew how that quote would stay with me? ...and always will.....When people around us don't support us...when the world seems crappy and horrible...there is that knowing that my father "knew"
from his Father...being true to what you know in your heart will never fail you...for the one inside is always true.
...Cheers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

SLEEP COMES


The train is sounding off in the distance, at one point in life this held pain, or memory of pain, now it again brings back joy of times before the pain. This whistle bringing comfort that the past is the past...sleep comes, and my heart is content...I sleep as I choose to let go and allow God to restore all that has been stolen in my life...rejoice, rejoice for the day is dawning with mist and the heat of the day will soon be here, but first the sun must set.

Sleep, again I say sleep

No comments: